Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Finally! A Place I Can Throw A Little Touch Of Me On!


My husband thinks "Me + My Ideas + Hammer and Nails (in a Brand New House) = Disaster..." 

The Soon to be "The Beginning of a Never Ending!"


HGTV and Pinterest are the most "awesomness" things that I have discovered (okay... along with a million other things I think are so awesome)!  All these great and beautiful ideas get me so excited to be my own interior decorator. 

The problem here, for me, is ME...  I have too many ideas and I really am not that great at DIY things.  Envisioning what I want is the easy part.  Finding, deciding, and doing what I want - might be more complicating.  Most of my sleepless nights are spent on me sketching and searching the internet for that "perfect" room I have in mind.

The idea here is not to be in a hurry.  With my pockets a little light, that is no problem.  However, I am taking this project ONE ROOM AT A TIME for sure.  I plan to start in my daughter's room first.  Then move down to my office.  I have way too many ideas for what is suppose to be the "formal dining room," which, of course, will not be a used as a formal dining room (only because we already have a pretty good size eat-in kitchen). 

As for right now, the house remains my blank canvas.

No comments: