Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Feed Them Lots of Ice Cream & Then I Send Them Home...


It was a very long track meet.  We had an hour before Nikayla's next heat.  So, I took the kids out to grab some ice cream.  It was a very "sticky" situation, but they LOVED it.  The fun part about watching other people's kids is that I can send them home all pumped up on sugar, right? HA!  That plan back fired because we still had a couple of hours left at the track meet and they were going NUTS.  Of course, after they got picked up- THEN they went to sleep when they got home. But you know what?  I did have a fun time with them.  I love these kids and sometimes, they love me... Yeah, jumping on my sofa and rolling each other in the dirt is a "no, no" at my house. Well, sometimes I let them roll around in the dirt, but only if I know mom and dad are on their way to get them :)

 These 2 Cousins = Best Friends


With Nikayla at the annual All Christian Schools Track Meet, her first year.  She had the first leg in the 4x100 relay.  Her and her friends took 1st in the 5th grade girls relay.  They were on FIRE!


 This is how T-ven pose

And... This is how Mai-Mai Pose

No comments: